Cold weather gear: tents, tarps, sleeping bags, coats, jackets, socks, hats, gloves, hot hand warmers.
Please see our current in-person drop off process below, as well as the link to our Amazon wish list to order items and have them delivered directly to JOIN.
Where and how do I donate items to JOIN?
At this time, we are accepting In-Kind donations on Wednesday’s from 11:00am – 3:00pm, and we are always accepting donations for survival gear via our Amazon Severe Weather Wishlist.
Please contact [email protected]
We appreciate your understanding as we continue to protect the health of our staff and the individuals we serve.
- Cat food-wet and dry ( quantity: 8 bags of dry, 100 cans of wet)
- Baby wipes
- New socks- Black, white, gray
- Men’s pants-especially size 32’s (Quantity: 60)
- New Underwear-boxers & briefs; all sizes, all genders
- Sleeping Bags
- Bottled water.
- blankets, sleeping bags, tarps and other cold weather gear
- socks, hats, gloves, scarves
- adult coats and heavy sweaters (in new or gently used condition)
- adult underwear (unused)
- backpacks, tote bags, other reusable bags
- shampoo, conditioner, soap
- African American hair care products
- lotion, deodorant, razors, toothbrushes
- first aid supplies, over the counter medicines
- towels of any size
- sugar, creamer, peanut butter
- pet food, other pet supplies
This list is not exhaustive – if you have something that you think might be useful let us know by emailing Samantha Farless at [email protected]
Cold weather and Covid-19 Amazon Prime Wishlist
Do you have an Amazon Prime account? You can donate items without even leaving home! Access our Amazon wishlist and have items shipped directly to JOIN.
We do not accept:
There may be times throughout the year that we need or request these items, but on an ongoing basis we do not accept the following items due to limited on site storage.
- Children’s clothing, shoes, or toys
- Dress clothing and shoes
To donate furniture and household items, please contact The Community Warehouse.