Where and how do I donate items to JOIN?
At this time we have temporarily suspended collecting donations in person as we monitor COVID-19 cases due to the Omicron variant. We are still accepting donations for survival gear via our Amazon Severe Weather Wishlist.
If you plan to make a donation via our Wishlist, please contact [email protected] to confirm your donation and a receipt of your donation will be sent via email.
We appreciate our community’s understanding in pausing this program as we do what’s best to protect the health of our staff and the individuals we serve.
- Cat food-wet and dry ( quantity: 8 bags of dry, 100 cans of wet)
- Baby wipes
- New socks- Black, white, gray
- Men’s pants-especially size 32’s (Quantity: 60)
- New Underwear-boxers & briefs; all sizes, all genders
- Sleeping Bags
- Bottled water.
- blankets, sleeping bags, tarps and other cold weather gear
- socks, hats, gloves, scarves
- adult coats and heavy sweaters (in new or gently used condition)
- adult underwear (unused)
- backpacks, tote bags, other reusable bags
- shampoo, conditioner, soap
- African American hair care products
- lotion, deodorant, razors, toothbrushes
- first aid supplies, over the counter medicines
- towels of any size
- sugar, creamer, peanut butter
- pet food, other pet supplies
Cold weather and Covid-19 Amazon Prime Wishlist
Do you have an Amazon Prime account? You can donate items without even leaving home! Just click HERE to see our wishlist and have items shipped directly to JOIN.
We do not accept:
There may be times throughout the year that we need or request these items, but on an ongoing basis we do not accept the following items due to limited on site storage.
- Children’s clothing, shoes, or toys
- Dress clothing and shoes
To donate furniture and household items, please contact The Community Warehouse.