Where and how do I donate items to JOIN?
You can drop off items at 1435 NE 81st Avenue on Wednesdays from 10:20am – 12:30pm.
You MUST have an appointment to make a donation to ensure that someone is available to meet you. Please sign up here.
Detailed instructions on parking and contact information will be sent to donors who sign up for an appointment.
- Cat food-wet and dry ( quantity: 8 bags of dry, 100 cans of wet)
- Baby wipes
- New socks- Black, white, gray
- Men’s pants-especially size 32’s (Quantity: 60)
- New Underwear-boxers & briefs; all sizes, all genders
- Sleeping Bags
- Bottled water.
- blankets, sleeping bags, tarps and other cold weather gear
- socks, hats, gloves, scarves
- adult coats and heavy sweaters (in new or gently used condition)
- adult underwear (unused)
- backpacks, tote bags, other reusable bags
- shampoo, conditioner, soap
- African American hair care products
- lotion, deodorant, razors, toothbrushes
- first aid supplies, over the counter medicines
- towels of any size
- sugar, creamer, peanut butter
- pet food, other pet supplies
This list is not exhaustive – if you have something that you think might be useful let us know by emailing [email protected]
Cold weather and Covid-19 Amazon Prime Wishlist
Do you have an Amazon Prime account? You can donate items without even leaving home! Just click HERE to see our wishlist and have items shipped directly to JOIN.
We do not accept:
There may be times throughout the year that we need or request these items, but on an ongoing basis we do not accept the following items due to limited on site storage.
- Children’s clothing, shoes, or toys
- Dress clothing and shoes
To donate furniture and household items, please contact The Community Warehouse.