CURRENT Needs: Body wipes, bottled water, reusable water bottles. ONGOING Needs: adult underwear (new), packaged food, reusable IKEA and Ziploc bags, hand sanitizer, masks, gloves. Please email [email protected] or call ahead to make arrangements: 503-936-4804. Also visit our Covid-19 Amazon Wishlist (link below) to get items delivered directly to JOIN.
- blankets, sleeping bags, tarps and other cold weather gear
- socks, hats, gloves, scarves
- adult coats and heavy sweaters (in new or gently used condition)
- adult underwear (unused)
- backpacks, tote bags, other bags
- shampoo, conditioner, soap
- African American hair care products
- lotion, deodorant, razors, toothbrushes
- first aid supplies, over the counter medicines
- towels of any size
- any other hygiene supplies
- sugar, creamer, peanut butter
- pet food, other pet supplies
- Download a Needs List here
- Find our Retention-Specific Needs List here
This list is not exhaustive – if you have something that you think might be useful let us know by emailing [email protected]
Host a Needs Drive
Help us collect critical, life-saving items at your workplace, school or faith community. Download a sample item drive flyer.
Where and how do I donate items to JOIN?
You can drop off items to 1435 NE 81st Avenue from 9am-3pm Monday through Friday. Please note that we are closed the second Friday of each month.
If you’d like to arrange a time after 3pm to drop off your donations, please email [email protected] to arrange an alternate time to drop off your donated items. Thanks!
Covid-19 Amazon Prime Wishlist
Do you have an Amazon Prime account? You can donate items without even leaving home! Just click HERE to see our wishlist and have items shipped directly to JOIN
We do not accept:
There may be times throughout the year that we need or request these items, but on an ongoing basis we do not accept the following items due to limited on site storage.
- Children’s clothing, shoes, or toys
- Dress clothing and shoes
To donate furniture and household items, please contact The Community Warehouse.