CURRENT NEEDS: Cold weather gear: tents, tarps, sleeping bags, coats, jackets, socks, hats, gloves, hot hand warmers. Please read below for drop off instructions and see link to Amazon wish list (also listed below) to order items and have them delivered directly to JOIN.
- COVID needs: masks, hand sanitizer, body wipes, bottled water.
- blankets, sleeping bags, tarps and other cold weather gear
- socks, hats, gloves, scarves
- adult coats and heavy sweaters (in new or gently used condition)
- adult underwear (unused)
- backpacks, tote bags, other reusable bags
- shampoo, conditioner, soap
- African American hair care products
- lotion, deodorant, razors, toothbrushes
- first aid supplies, over the counter medicines
- towels of any size
- sugar, creamer, peanut butter
- pet food, other pet supplies
This list is not exhaustive – if you have something that you think might be useful let us know by emailing [email protected]
Cold weather and Covid-19 Amazon Prime Wishlist
Do you have an Amazon Prime account? You can donate items without even leaving home! Just click HERE to see our wishlist and have items shipped directly to JOIN.
Where and how do I donate items to JOIN?
You can drop off items to 1435 NE 81st Avenue on Wednesdays 10am – 12pm and Thursdays 11am – 3pm.
There is parking on-site, when you arrive please follow outdoor signage to the ADA entrance and knock on the door.
We do not accept:
There may be times throughout the year that we need or request these items, but on an ongoing basis we do not accept the following items due to limited on site storage.
- Children’s clothing, shoes, or toys
- Dress clothing and shoes
To donate furniture and household items, please contact The Community Warehouse.